Nothing, literally nothing could make me laugh harder than this did.
WHY DID HE THINK THAT WAS HOW GUITARS WORKED
I AM LAUGHING SO HARD
Angela Bassett is coming back for AHS Season 4!
THESE ARE MY FAVOURITE DOG PICS
IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE!!
What if you rigged this on your porch so you press a button and the glass pours so when kids are at your door you press the button and this happens and you put red dye in it so it looks like blood
Woah, easy there Satan.
School attendance would go up by like 300% if we had cool padded swirly chairs or bean bags instead of ugly blue chairs harder than a pornstars dick
thats the best comparison ever
one time in 7th grade i was having unbearable intestinal pain like i could not move at all it hurt so bad so i went to the nurse and she sent me home and the second i got home i farted for legitimately 45 seconds and all of the pain disappeared
A deeply touching story
i just want to jump on that bed and cuddle with her and never let go
Six simple rituals for more winning:
1. Drink a glass of water when you wake up. Your body loses water while you sleep, so you’re naturally dehydrated in the morning. A glass of water when you wake helps start your day fresh.
2. Define your top 3. Every morning ask yourself, “What are the top three most important tasks that I will complete today?” Prioritizes your day accordingly and don’t sleep until the Top 3 are complete.
3. The 50/10 Rule. Solo-task and do more faster by working in 50/10 increments. Use a timer to work for 50 minutes on only one important task with 10 minute breaks in between. Spend your 10 minutes getting away from your desk, going outside, calling friends, meditating, or grabbing a glass of water.
4. Move and sweat daily. Regular movement keeps us healthy and alert. It boosts energy and mood, and relieves stress.
5. Express gratitude. Gratitude fosters happiness. Each morning, think of at least five things you’re thankful for. In times of stress, pause and reflect on these things.
6. Reflect daily. Bring closure to your day through 10 minutes of reflection. Asks yourself, “What went well?” and “What needs improvement?”
Yooo I’ve been doing all of these and then-some!
when your ear finally unpops and everything is in HD and you start hearing things you’ve never heard before
the voices of my dead ancestors